Look as young as you feel with laser skin revitalization treatment that reduces unwanted signs of aging, including wrinkles around your eyes and mouth. Just one laser treatment can diminish the deepest lines — without surgery, with minimal downtime, and with long-lasting results.
Laser revitalization for:
- wrinkles around the eyes
- crow’s feet
- wrinkles around the mouth (perioral wrinkles)
- frown lines
- lipstick lines
- smokers’ lines
- facial wrinkles
You can also treat other areas of the body, such as hands, arms, and décolletage.
It’s a great option for:
- Treating wrinkles with minimal discomfort
- Maximum wrinkle reduction
- Younger-looking skin without drastic facial changes
- Dramatic, yet natural-looking results
How It Works
At Royal West Medical Spa, our dermatologists use many wavelengths of light with special filters that deliver the best wavelengths to treat specific aesthetic conditions. As the hand piece glides over the area being treated, specialized pulses of light are delivered into your skin and target brown spots, sun-damage and vessels without causing harm to the surrounding skin. Once these targets absorb the energy they are destroyed and will slowly disappear through your body’s natural healing process. You will see your brown spots turn darker in color and flake off over the next few weeks. You may also see an immediate improvement in your vessels with a continued clearance over the next few weeks.
Post Treatment Instructions for Skin Revitalization
* Immediately after the treatment, it is common to feel a mild sunburn-like sensation around the treatment site, which typically lasts 2-24 hours. Redness and/or swelling may accompany this and usually resolves in 2-3 days.
* Avoid sun exposure on the treated area and use a sunscreen SPF 45 or greater at all times throughout the course of treatment.
* The vessels may undergo immediate graying or blanching, or they may exhibit a slight purple or red color change. The vessels will fully or partially fade in about 10-14 days.