Why Physical Therapy?
There are countless reasons why you may require physical therapy. These reasons range from post-operative rehabilitation, acute or chronic pain, back pain, and work-related injury recovery (to name a few)!
Whatever your needs may be, our approach and philosophy are simple: personal physical therapy with exceptional outcomes.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is the treatment or management of physical disability, movement, malfunction, or pain by exercise, massage, aquatic therapy, etc., without the use of medicine or surgery.
- Back Pain – By providing quick relief from pain due to muscle/ligament tear, strains and spasms caused by lifting heavy weights, any sudden twists, or poor posture.
- Neck Pain – Relieving pain or stiffness due to poor posture, injury from fall, jerk during exercising, or sitting/working/sleeping in an awkward position without much movement for long periods.
- Frozen Shoulder – Whether it is due to an injury, overuse or a chronic health condition such as diabetes or stroke, our physiotherapists will help regain full range of movement in your shoulder.
- Cerebral Palsy – By increasing muscle strength and encouraging physical development to improve muscle coordination, control, reflex and tone.
- Joint Problems – Reduce the pain and inflammation arising from an injury of the joint or adjacent tissues, strain, sprain or arthritis and preserve joint function using our physical therapy treatment.
- Paralysis – Whether it is due to an accident, heart attack or spinal cord injury resulting in loss of muscle function in part of the body, we help you recover faster without going to the physiotherapy centre.
- Parkinson’s – By managing tremors in the body, impaired balance, regaining motor skills and postural stability which is affected due to a central nervous system disorder.
- Post Operative Stiffness – Regain your strength and overcome stiffness after a surgery or an operation through mobilisation rehabilitation techniques by our in-home physiotherapists.
- Speech Disorder – By dealing with articulation disorders, stuttering, and difficulties in pronunciation caused by neurological disorders, vocal cord paralysis, strokes, or physical impairments.